As a freelancer, you get to be your own boss, work with clients on projects you’re passionate about, set your own hours, and work wherever you want. But there’s one thing about freelancing you don’t have a choice in – and that’s taxes.
As with any job, you have to pay taxes on your freelance income. Here are five things you should know about your tax situation as a freelancer.The Skinny on Freelancer Taxes Freebie Download
More to explore:
- Are You a Freelancer? Get a Handle on Your Taxes
- How to Make an Income Plan as a Freelancer
- A Freelancer’s Guide to Organizing Finances
- Tax Planning for the Busy Freelancer
- 5 Tips to Get Your Freelance Business Up and Running