Solutions to Make Better Decisions with Your Taxes and Money

About Mark J.

Mark J. is a tax analyst at TaxAct.

Who can I claim as a dependent?

Find out if you have any qualifying dependents to claim on your tax return.

Is there any benefit to filing my return early?

Find out why filing your tax return early is the best decision you can make.

How are the child care tax credits different?

The Child Care Tax Credit and the Additional Child Care Tax Credit are different, but you can take advantage of both if you qualify.

Take the pledge and enter for a chance to win $10,000!